Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Four Days to Furnace Creek

Four days until the Pheasant wheels past the starting line of the Furnace Creek 508!

I'm as ready as I can be. Logistics have fallen into place, and all there's left to do is ride 508 miles and climb over 35,000 feet.

I had a wonderful show of support today from a local Portland business, Tri-D Fitness. Owners, brothers, and Holdingford, Minnesota natives Brad & Scott Berscheid are doing some amazing things in their space off Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy (near Jesuit H.S.). In addition to their personal training and group fitness classes, their bootcamp classes, held in a remarkably cavernous den of pain and suffering, are a certain pathway to the best fitness of your life. I really enjoyed talking with Brad today about his plans for expanding his business and learning of the brothers' vision for shaping the fitness futures of Portland's west side. Thanks, Tri-D, for sharing my vision of endurance sport achievement...I look forward to a long relationship with you!

A reminder...here's the link to the webcast for this weekend's race.

Many thanks for all of your support!

The PHEASANT

No comments: